On June 2019, The Medical IT Department of Périgueux Hospital (France) presented a 12-months study on SmartMedicase performances since November 2017, at a national congress.


It took place on a single geographic area (2700km2> to respect the optimal survival intervention time of 30 minutes maximum.), with 15 interventions / month on average. 


In total, following calls to the 911, the emergency services sent the SmartMedicase to the field 158 times ( ie +/- every other day) simultaneously to their own teams, in order to ensure patient safety.

SmartMedicase intervention = 1 small car instead of a medical truck + 1 driver + 1 nurse + 1 SmartMedicase

Video on the right available with sound on our Youtube page



30% patients, all pathologies combined, reoriented without going to the emergencies (an adapted medical establishment, a hospital more distant but able to manage the emergency of the pathology concerned ...). 

  • Emergency services relief 

  • Management adapted to the pathology


Suspicion of heart attack was ruled out in 90% of cases of thoracic pain, in less than 20 mn, without any physician presence, allowing Emergency services team to focus on the vital interventions. For the remaining 10%, equivalent quality of care was provided on the field

  • Emergency services relief 

  • Management adapted to the pathology


SmartMedicase has made it possible to erase unnecessary moves of the Emergency services physicians by 40%

  • saving medical time

  • Saving resources